...is a two day symposium on graphene ,carbon nanotubes, and other two-dimensional nanomaterials (e.g. BN, MoS2) jointly organised by Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen and Århus University. The symposium will cover mechanical, electronic, chemical and optical properties, device fabrication, integration and applications.
Welcome to Carbonhagen 2014
- 5 year anniversary!
- The number of participants is limited to 150, to keep the meeting small and personal.
- Again we offer a zero-fee registration alternative
- This year we will have a "breaking news" session for unpublished or recently published results
- CBH2014 covers other 2D nanomaterials than graphene, i.e. MoS2 and BN, as well as structures derived from these, such as nanotubes.
- This year we also offer an intense 3-day Summer School (participation limited to twenty) focusing on the challenges in the field
- Abstract submission (posters): August 1
- Abstract submission (talks): contact us
- Registration: August 8
University of Copenhagen
Ole Måløesvej 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
if you have questions or requests.
- Mauricio Terrones, Pennsylvania State University, US
- James Hone, Columbia University, New York, US
- Stephan Hoffman, Cambridge University, UK
- Takhee Lee, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Marco Polini, Istituto Nanoscienze-CNR, IT
- Keynote speakers (50 min).
- Invited speakers (30 min): we will start to book invited speakers early 2014.
- Contributed speakers (15 min): if you are interested in giving a contributed talk, contact us at email@example.com. The first contributed talks will be booked in spring 2014.