...is a two day symposium on graphene ,carbon nanotubes, and other two-dimensional nanomaterials (e.g. boron-nitride, black phosphorene, molybdenum-disulfide and other TMDCs) jointly organised by Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen and Århus University. The symposium will cover mechanical, electronic, chemical and optical properties, device fabrication, integration and applications of the emerging family of 2D materials.
Please put up the poster in your dept/lab. You can pick it up from the link (pdf) or by clicking the image above.
- Breaking news - session for unpublished or recently published results
- A special session where Young researchers present their work and meet you afterwards at the poster session for deeper discussion.
- The number of participants is - as usual - limited to 160, to keep the quality and intensity high
- Again we offer a zero-fee registration option
University of Copenhagen
Ole Måløesvej 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
- Mark C. Hersam, Nortwestern Univ., Evanston, USA
- Christian Schönenberger, Univ. of Basel, Switzerland
- Rahul R. Nair, Univ. of Manchester, UK
- Francesco Bonaccorso, Istituto Italiano de Tecnoligia, IT
- Stephan Roche, ICN2, Barcelona, Spain
- Stephan Hofmann, Univ. Cambridge, UK
- Monica Craciun, Univ. of Exeter, UK
- Quentin Ramasse, SuperSTEM, Daresbury, UK
- Daniel Neumaier, AMO GmbH, Aachen, Germany
- John Robertson, Univ. of Cambridge, UK
- Berry Jonker, Naval Research Lab, Washington DC, USA
- Kristian Thygesen, Technical Univ. of Denmark, DK
- Siegfried Eigler, Univ. Erlangen, DE
- Pekka Koskinen, Univ. Jyväskylä, FI
- Pierre Seneor, Thales, FR
- Jens Meyer, Philips, DE
- Sunwoo Lee, Columbia Univ., US
- Rajendra Kurapati, CNRS, FR
- Lasse Karvonen, Aalto Univ., FI
- Jean-Paul Mazzelier, Thales, FR
- Jakob Jørgensen, Århus Univ., DE
- Federico Mazzola, NTNU, NO
- Daniele Stradi, Technical Univ. of Denmark, DK
- Amina Kimouche, Aalto Univ., FI
Contact us at