Welcome to Carbonhagen 2013
...is a two day symposium on graphene ,carbon nanotubes, and other two-dimensional nanomaterials (e.g. BN, MoS2) jointly organised by Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen and Århus University. The symposium will cover mechanical, electronic, chemical and optical properties, device fabrication, integration and applications. Download poster here.
- The number of participants is limited to 150, to keep the meeting small and personal.
- Again we offer a zero-fee registration alternative
- This year we will have two "breaking news" sessions for unpublished or recently published results
- CBH2013 covers other 2D nanomaterials than graphene, i.e. MoS2 and BN, as well as structures derived from these, such as nanotubes.
- Abstract submission (posters): August 8
- Abstract submission (talks): August 1
- Registration: August 1 (or until 150 participants have signed up)
University of Copenhagen
Ole Måløesvej 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
if you have questions or requests.
- Ernie Hill (University of Manchester, UK)
- Antonio Castro Neto (Boston University, USA and Graphene Research Centre, NUS)
- Herre van der Zant (Delft University, NL)
- Mikhail Katsnelson (Radboud University of Nijmegen, NL)
- Alexander Balatsky ( Los Alamos National Laboratory, US and Nordita, SE)
- Thomas Michely (University of Cologne, DE)
- Georg Duesberg (Trinity College Dublin, IR)
- Xinliang Feng (Max Planck Institute, DE)
- Daniel Neumaier (AMO GmbH, DE)
- Ursel Bangert (University of Manchester, UK)
- Frank Koppens (Institute of Photonic Sciences, ES)
The abstracts will be uploaded in March-April.