...was a two day symposium on graphene
, and other two-dimensional nanomaterials (e.g. BN, MoS2) jointly organised by Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen and Århus University. The symposium will cover mechanical, electronic, chemical and optical properties, device fabrication, integration and applications.
- 5 year anniversary!
- The number of participants is limited to 150, to keep the meeting small and personal.
- Again we offer a zero-fee registration alternative
- This year we will have a "breaking news" session for unpublished or recently published results
- A "Nordic Five Tech" session will highlight research results from Aalto, Chalmers, NTNU and KTH.
- CBH2014 covers other 2D nanomaterials than graphene, i.e. MoS2 and BN, as well as structures derived from these, such as nanotubes.
- This year we also offer an intense 5-day Summer School (including CBH participation) focusing on the challenges in the field, lead by some of the best researchers in the field of 2D materials.
New Carbonhagen poster (print it!)
- Abstract submission (posters): August 1
- Abstract submission (talks): contact us
- Registration: August 1
- Application for C2D summerschool: June 1
University of Copenhagen
Ole Måløesvej 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
if you have questions or requests.
Mauricio Terrones James Hone
- Mauricio Terrones (Penn State University, US), keynote
- James Hone (Columbia University, New York, US), keynote
- Stephan Hofmann (Cambridge University, UK), invited
- Takhee Lee (Seoul National University, Korea), invited
- Marco Polini (Instituto Nanoscienze-CNR, IT), invited
- Andrea Liscio (CNR Bologna, IT), invited
- Arkady Krasheninnikov (Aalto University, FI), invited
- Justin Wells (NTNU Trondheim Univ., N), invited
- Max Lemme (KTH Royal Inst. Tech., SE), invited
- Avgust Yurgens (Chalmers Tech. Univ., SE), invited
- Harri Lipsanen (Aalto University, Finland), invited
- Siegfried Eigler (FAU Erlangen, DE), invited
- Ari Harju (Aalto University, FI), invited
- Aravind Vijayaraghavan (Manchester, UK), invited
- Jie Sun (Chalmers Tech. Univ., SE)
- Sharali Malik (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, DE)
- Mie Møller Storm (DTU, DK)
- David Abergel (Nordita, SE)
- Vladimir Posvyanskiy (Niels Bohr Inst., KU, DK)
- Søren Ulstrup (Aarhus University, DK)
- Ramendra S. Dey (DTU, DK)
- Mikkel Settnes (DTU, DK)
- Line Kofoed (Aarhus University, DK)
- Johannes Jobst (Leiden University, NL)
- Ari Harju (Aalto University, FI)
- Jan Knudsen (Lund University, SE)
- Christian Volk (University of Copenhagen, DK)
- Arseniy Lartsev (Chalmers Tech. Univ., SE)
- Juan J. Vilatela (IMDEA Materials Institute, ES)
- Keynote speakers (50 min).
- Invited speakers (30 min).
- Contributed speakers (15 min)... contact us if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is closed.