...is a two day symposium on graphene ,carbon nanotubes, and other two-dimensional nanomaterials (e.g. BN, MoS2) jointly organised by Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen and Århus University. The symposium will cover mechanical, electronic, chemical and optical properties, device fabrication, integration and applications.
Welcome to Carbonhagen 2014
- 5 year anniversary!
- The number of participants is limited to 150, to keep the meeting small and personal.
- Again we offer a zero-fee registration alternative
- This year we will have a "breaking news" session for unpublished or recently published results
- CBH2014 covers other 2D nanomaterials than graphene, i.e. MoS2 and BN, as well as structures derived from these, such as nanotubes.
- This year we also offer an intense 5-day Summer School (including CBH participation) focusing on the challenges in the field, lead by some of the best researchers in the field of 2D materials.
- Abstract submission (posters): August 1
- Abstract submission (talks): contact us
- Registration: August 8
- Application for C2D summerschool: June 1
University of Copenhagen
Ole Måløesvej 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
if you have questions or requests.
Mauricio Terrones James Hone
- Keynote speakers (50 min).
- Invited speakers (30 min).
- Contributed speakers (15 min)... contact us if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information on how to apply.