...is a two day symposium on graphene
, and other two-dimensional nanomaterials (e.g. boron-nitride, black phosphorene, molybdenum-disulfide and other TMDCs) jointly organised by Technical University of Denmark, University of Copenhagen and Århus University. The symposium will cover mechanical, electronic, chemical and optical properties, device fabrication, integration and applications of the emerging family of 2D materials.
- Breaking news - session for unpublished or recently published results
- A special session where Young researchers present their work and meet you afterwards at the poster session for deeper discussion.
- The number of participants is - as usual - limited to 160, to keep the quality and intensity high
- Again we offer a zero-fee registration option
University of Copenhagen
Ole Måløesvej 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
if you have questions or requests.
SpeakersThe list of invited speakers so far
- Mark C. Hersam, Nortwestern U., Evanston, USA
- Stephan Roche, ICN2, Barcelona, Spain
- Monica Craciun, U. of Exeter, UK
- Quentin Ramasse, SuperSTEM, Daresbury, UK
- Daniel Neumaier, AMO GmbH, Aachen, Germany
- John Robertson, Univ of Cambridge, UK
- Barry Jonker, Naval Research Lab, Washington DC, USA
- Christian Schönenberger, U. of Basel, Switzerland
- Rahul R. Nair, U. of Manchester, UK
- Francesco Bonaccorso, Istituto Italiano de Tecnoligia, IT
- Stephan Hofmann, Univ. Cambridge, UK
- Siegfried Eigler, Univ. Erlangen, DE
We hope to see you at CBH number 6!